Weygandt Managerial Accounting Third Edition" gives students the tools they need to succeed, whether as accountants or in other career paths. With a framework in decision-making, "Weygandt 3/e" covers all the necessary techniques and concepts for a one semester, undergraduate managerial accounting course. Many students in this course are not accounting majors and will need to understand the big picture of accounting. Therefore, "Weygandt 3/e" provides students with a pedagogy that helps them to build their decision-making skills and to understand how to use accounting information to make quality business decisions in whatever major or career they choose.
Table of contents:
1. Managerial Accounting.
2. Job Order Costing Accounting.
3. Process Costing Accounting.
4. Activity-Based Costing.Decision-Making Concepts.
6. Incremental Analysis.
7. Variable Costing: A Decision-Making Perspective.
8. Pricing.Planning and Control Concepts.
9. Budgetary Planning.
10. Budgetary Control and Responsibility Accounting.
11. Standard Cost and Balanced Scorecard.
12. Planning for Capital Investments.Performance Evaluation Concepts.
13. Statement of Cash Flows.
14. Financial Analysis: The Big Picture.