Global Marketing Management, 4e offers a fundamental paradigm shift in teaching global marketing. Rather than being bound by the traditional bilateral view of competition and marketing, Kotabe and Helsen emphasize the multilateral nature of marketing.
Table of Contents :
1. Globalization Imperative.
2. Economic Environment.
3. Financial Environment.
4. Global Cultural Environment and Buyer Behavior.
5. Political and Legal Environments.
6. Global Marketing Research.
7. Global Segmentation and Positioning.
8. Global Marketing Strategies.
9. Global Market Entry Strategies.
10. Global Sourcing Strategy.
11. Global Product Policy Decisions I
: Developing New Products for Global Markets.
12. Global Product Policy Decisions II: Marketing Products and Services.
13. Global Pricing.
14. Communicating with the World Consumer.
15. Sales Management.
16. Global Logistics and Distribution.
17. Export and Import Management.
18. Planning, Organization, and Control of Global Marketing Operations.
19. Global Marketing and the Internet.