For introductory dynamics courses found in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aeronautical engineering, and engineering mechanics departments. This text enables students to learn challenging material through its effective and efficient examples combined with visual explanations. This SI editions has the same content as Bedford's US edition of Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics, 5e
Table of Contents :
12. Engineering and Mechanics
13. Motion of a Point
14. Force, Mass, and Acceleration
15. Energy Methods
16. Momentum Methods
17. Planar Kinematics of Rigid Bodies
18. Planar Dynamics of Rigid Bodies
19. Energy and Momentum in Rigid-Body Dynamics
20. Three-Dimensional Kinematics and Dynamics of Rigid Bodies
Appendix A. Review of Mathematics.
Appendix B. Properties of Areas and Lines.
Appendix C. Properties of Volumes and Homogeneous Objects.
Appendix D. Spherical Coordinates.
Appendix E. D'Alembert's Principle.